... where personal & generous hospitality meets
Experience the artistic intimacy of Bushland Park Lodge & Retreat Whangamata, set in 5 acres manicured park gardens surrounded by forest abundant in native ferns, located in rolling green hills above the white sandy beaches around Whangamata in the Coromandel Peninsula.
Exclusively, a maximum of three fortunate couples at a time can experience this unique and luxury Lodge & Retreat with spacious suites for accommodation. Here you can
- visit resident glow-worms just three minutes walk from your dinner table;
- gaze at the stars from the double slipper clawfoot bathtub in the infrared heated area under the Milky Way with the romantic 3 Cs: Champagne, Candles & Chocolates;
- indulge in high-class cuisine prepared by your private chef using only prime New Zealand ingredients, married with that German influenced International touch to an unforgettable dining experience, accompanied and rounded off by the selection of stunning New Zealand grown wines;
- enjoy this fine dining in the Lodge where gourmet food is served on artistically designed glass-fused dinnerware, handcrafted in the onsite studio;
- revel in the Luxury of Silence, emotional well-being and regain your inner peace.
Explore our new ......Photo Gallery
This Coromandel Luxury Lodge in Whangamata is the entry point for the area's famous walking track to the two 25 meter cascades of the Wentworth Falls. New Zealand's famous Kauri Trees and many fern trees border the walkway, which is suitable for walkers of all fitness levels.
The Lodge's own park is endowed with a twin Kauri tree, which is approximately 300 years old and featured in the logo of the Eco Bushland Park Lodge and Retreat.
Ornithologists will delight in the abundance of native birds many of which have made Bushland Park Lodge their permanent home or summer residence.
Fishing Enthusiasts can book the Lodge's own Fly-fishing Guide for a very individual experience around the local or North Island crystal clear rivers.
In 2011, the unique character and luxury accommodation of Bushland Park Lodge in the Coromandel was recognised by the Association Luxury Lodges of New Zealand and the Lodge was invited to join the group as its Coromandel luxury lodge member – for those discerning travellers who prefer to . . . . “take the road less travelled”.
Please notice special B&B Bed & Breakfast package for the BEACH HOP Week in Whangamata March 2015